Necrons Army (minor) Update

I realized something kind of goofy…. my Lokhust Heavy Destroyers were put together wrong. The outer shells were backwards. I had to detach them and reapply them with super glue.

I took the opportunity to crack out some enamels and oils. Combined with some mineral spirits I do like the end result

Extra weathering turned out.

And I actually finished the mind numbing task of painting 15 Scarab Bases…. never again. 🙂

A few hours later, the Tomb World has birthed these beautiful, err… bouncing… baby spider things.

Thanks for looking. The original post with the full Necron army has been updated:

Until next time…


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s